Careers at Kia of East Syracuse
We are always looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. If you would like to apply, please call or fill out the form below today.
Automotive Sales Representatives
Kia of East Syracuse is seeking a motivated and customer service oriented to join our team! We pride ourselves in giving you the automotive career you've always wanted and we are dedicated to training and promoting our most talented and hardworking employees from within. We truly want to help you grow your career and are willing to invest in the right person.
Our ideal candidate is hardworking, tech savvy, and personable. Automotive experience is not required but a plus! If you believe you have the right skill set and have previous experience working in the automotive space or customer service industry, let us know, we want to hear from you! Apply today to learn what it's like to work at a dealership that gives you the tool set to be successful and work with a management team that has your best interest in mind!
- Health, dental, vision
- One-on-one training
- Paid vacation
- Great work environment
- Progressive career path
- Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
- Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory sheets
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
- Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
- Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily reporting any problems to the Sales Manager
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills one-on-one and over the phone
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
- Proficient in basic business math including percentages
- Capable of learning and using basic Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
- Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
- Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
Flat-Rate Automotive Technicians
Kia of East Syracuse is looking to hire an Automotive Technician to perform all the essential job duties for this position . This is a full time position. We are a growing service department looking for an experienced full-time Automotive Mechanic with excellent drivability & electrical skills. ASE Certified, highly trained and knowledgeable that is able to diagnose, inspect, repair, service and/or overhaul vehicle problems and maintenance for Import and Domestic made automobiles. Ability to control flow of work and continue to keep work going out the door.
These are the requirements needed to perform this job:
- Inspect, service and repair all vehicles and equipment;
- Diagnose and provide quality vehicle repairs, from engine repairs to brakes, suspension, heating and A/C to all drive ability concerns and everything in between
- Consistently deliver superior quality control
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspection; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components
- Must work well with other team members and maximize personal productivity
- Communicate equipment issues, maintenance plans and work performed with managers and employees
- Keep daily record of all work performed
- Must be able to work M-F 8-5. We are closed Saturdays and Sundays.
- Minimum 2 years previous small engine and diesel engine experience
- Experience working in the Auto Industry or related industry helpful
- Must have own tools
- Must have valid drivers license
Top Pay with all the Benefits!